Congratulations to all winners of awards from the 29th Pacific Rim Application and Grid Middleware Assembly Student Presentations Session!
- Best Technical Talk: Hiroki Ohtsuji . Breaking the Trade-off between Performance and Reliability in Network Storage System
- Most Innovative Talk: Soetrisno Cahya . Adjacency Hyperedges Matrix, A Hypergraph Model for Constructing Composite Object Relationship
- Most Impactful Talk: Takuya Yamada . Proposal of indoor evacuation system with smartphones
- Honorable Mention: Denny Hermawan . Design and Analysis GPU Computing for Molecular Dynamics Simulations with AMBER Applications
- Honorable Mention: Irfan Fadhila . Performance Analysis of Virtual Machine and Container for Cloud Based High Performance Computing Platform
PRAGMA29, or the 29th Pacific Rim Applications and Grid Middleware Assembly, is an international workshop pursuing large-scale networking technology, data science, big data, and solving the problems that matter, among other purposes. The Student Presentations Session were arranged based on a lightning talk concept, where each presenter is allowed only five minutes to present his or her work, and only one common presentation medium (slides) is permitted.
The three awards are considered to be equal in terms of prestige. The two honorable mentions are added for this workshop due to very close results. The full list is after the break.
NOTE: This is an unofficial release text. Do not consider this a reliable or official source of information for PRAGMA or its affiliates. While the author does work for PRAGMA Students Steering Committee, he does not represent it in publication of this text.
NOT AN OFFICIAL PRAGMA29 RELEASE
The full list of presenters is as follows Award winners and honorable mentions in italics:
- Hiroki Ohtsuji . Breaking the Trade-off between Performance and Reliability in Network Storage System
- Irfan Fadhila . Performance Analysis of Virtual Machine and Container for Cloud Based High Performance Computing Platform
- Arya Adhyaksa Waskita . Distributed scheme of dynamic entropy based method for early detection of anomalous states in sensor network
- Rizki Putra . Autodock Aplication Integration into SCLOUD Web InterfaceAutodock Aplication Integration into SCLOUD Web Interface
- Soetrisno Cahya . Adjacency Hyperedges Matrix, A Hypergraph Model for Constructing Composite Object Relationship
- Andika . Virtual Screening and Molecular Docking of Indonesian Herbal Database Based Pharmacopore Approached for Identification SIRT1 Inhibitor as Potential Ligand Active
- Takuya Yamada . Proposal of indoor evacuation system with smartphones
- Khureltulga Dashdavaa . An MPI concept with efficient control of network functionality based on SDN
- Azminah Ma’mur . 3D Pharmacophore Virtual Screening of Indonesia’s Medicinal Plants Database for SIRT1 Activator
- Linda Erlina . Virtual Screening of Indonesian Herbal Database as an Active Ligand for HDAC4 and HDAC7 based on Pharmacophore Approached
- Denny Hermawan . Design and Analysis GPU Computing for Molecular Dynamics Simulations with AMBER Applications
- Chawanat Nakasan . Evaluation of Topology-based OpenFlow Controller for Multipath TCP on PRAGMA-ENT
- Arata Endo . An implementation of SAGE Bridge for sharing visualized contents on multiple tiled display wall systems
NOT AN OFFICIAL PRAGMA29 RELEASE